Write for Wayscaped
Wayscaped is a travel website that focuses on providing detailed itineraries for trips that the author has personally completed.
Do you have a trip to share? We are accepting guest posts of itineraries for any destination or trip length. Submissions should include a day-by-day guide and at least two high quality photos. We will build the map for you.
Since we are a brand new website, any high quality submissions have a good chance of being published. Guest posts will include link to the authors personal blog and/or social media account. Submit your posts via email to email@example.com. By submitting a guest post you are agreeing to the terms below.
Guest posts must comply with the following rules:
- Guest Posts must be original work that have not been published on any other website, forum, chat or social media network.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted, for copy or images. The Guest Post writer must be the copyright holder of the image/video OR the image/video must be licensed under an appropriate creative commons license or in the public domain. Proof may be requested for an image/video to show that it does not infringe on copyright laws. Site Owner reserves the right to change/edit the image/video if necessary. If people are included in the image/video, then the Guest Post writer must provide a written release allowing use of likeness. Video/image submissions must be relevant to the post.
- When quoting others, Guest Blogger must properly and accurately cite sources.
- Posts will acknowledge Guest Blogger authorship, but will become the property of Site Owner.
- Once the post has been submitted to Wayscaped, Guest Blogger may not publish it anywhere online, in part or in whole, including your own website or blog.
- Guest Blogger may promote article on their own website, Facebook, Twitter or other social media forums.
- Affiliate links shall not be included in guest post submissions. All links are subject to the approval of Site Owner.
- Site Owner reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- Guest Post writers will receive writing credit as author of their post at the beginning of the article and will be afforded one link to their website and/or social media account at the bottom of the article.
- Guest Bloggers acknowledge they shall not be entitled to any compensation for writing the post or for any other compensation related to the post.
- Site Owner reserve the right to refuse publication and remove blog content and change these guidelines as we see fit. If removed Guest Blogger is free to use the content for their own purposes.
- Site Owner reserves the right to make edits to the post where necessary to ensure the blog stays congruous with the site. Prior to publication of the guest blog post Site Owner will make sure Guest Blogger agree with these changes.
- Site Owner reserves the right to use images within the post on other pages within the site to promote the article.
By providing a guest post to Site Owner, Guest Blogger agrees they are not becoming part of the site and can not represent themselves as a member/owner of the site.